Expert Consulting Services
Our expert consultants will take a deep dive into your case and provide an in-depth analysis to help you make better informed decisions. Our experts can help you build your technical strategy through their specialized knowledge and experience, while guiding you to your next step. Leverage our expertise to transform your next case.
We specialize in:
- Case Review
- Legal Documentation Review
- Forensic Report Review
- Court Transcript Review
- Other Expert Reports and Testimony Review
- Expert Testimony Service
- Deposition Preparation
- Trial Preparation / Multimedia Presentations
Types of Evidence
Review and Technical Writing
- Technical and Forensic Reports
Types of Cases
- Preservation for any HR Investigations
- Confidential/Intellectual Property Theft or mishandling
- Fraud/Embezzlement/Hidden Assets
- Data loss Recovery
- Divorce and Family Matters
- Insurance Claims
- Wrongful Death or Accidents
- Vehicle Accidents and Reconstruction
- Fire/Arson Investigations
- Employee Turnover
- Business Agreement Dispute
- All Civil Litigation
- Criminal Investigations
Types of Clients
- Law Enforcement
- Public Defenders
Tailored to your needs by our team of experts.
After an initial case review and client meeting, our experts will guide each client through the workflow process and determine which steps are appropriate for each specific case. Though we encourage our clients to utilize all four steps, all steps may not be necessary as our experts will assess client goals and desired outcomes before initiating forensic services.
- Establish Scope
- Identify Evidence
- Establish Chain-of-Custody
- Document each process
- Take photographs as appropriate
- Collect device and/or data
- Preserve evidence by making forensic images
- Extract data from devices
- Process all data
- Convert container files, zips, email, spreadsheets, PDFs, and etc. to a readable format
- Index all data for searching capability
- Pre-filter all data for the most relevant data and documents
- Provide early case evaluation to understand the volume of data, user accounts, and any additional information to assist with decision making on next steps
- Review and correlate all evidence
- Identify patterns of forensic interest
- Answer as many investigative questions as possible
- Provide any additional filtering of confidential, privileged, or proprietary information as necessary
- Provide oral or written information to our client
- Prepare written reports, expert reports, affidavits, and/or declarations as requested by client
- Provide presentation overview of findings to client, management, executives, board members, and others as requested by client
- Provide oral depositions and testimony as requested by client
Frequently Asked Questions
We can accept / collect data or devices in a variety of ways. After an initial consultation, our team will determine the most cost effective option for your specific needs.
Our workflow process consists of four steps:
Your case may not require us to utilize each step; a timeline for your case will be determined after an initial assessment by our forensic team. Initial assessments can take up to 24-72 hours.
Our workflow process consists of four steps:
You are welcome to use as many steps as you’d like; or team of experts can also walk you through which steps are most appropriate for your needs.
It is recommended that you unlock and unencrypt any device(s) that are provided to our team of experts. If you do not feel comfortable performing this step, please provide us with the information or credentials we would need to perform this for you.
If you are unable to provide us with credentials to unlock or decrypt your device(s), our experts do have access to advanced tools that can help. Contact us for further details regarding this specialized service.
During our workflow process, device data is stored in a secure location; retention periods for data storage varies on a case-by-case basis.
Once we have completed our workflow, data will either be destroyed or returned based on the contract requirements agreed to.
Our extraction software systems for most of our services includes a reader-friendly conversion tool, typically in PDF format. However, if you need the proprietary data as well, we can assist you by sending a freeware link along with the data file to access the information.
Learn more from our Experts
Stay Ahead of the Curve: Emerging Digital Forensic Trends to Pay Attention To
Digital forensics is constantly evolving as technology advances and new trends emerge; it’s essential to stay ahead of the curve by understanding these trends so they can be prepared when needed.